ECScope 200™ 12 lead Portable ECG recording device acquires a 12 (3 limb leads, 3 derived augmented leads and 6 chest leads) lead ECG signal and records all leads simultaneously.
- Standard leads acquired: I, II, III, aVR, aVL, aVF, V1 to V6
- Lead and gain selection: User can dynamically select lead/gain at the start of recording and thermal printing
- Digital sampling rate: 1200 samples/sec
- Sampling resolution: 12 bit, bipolar
- Frequency response: 0.05 Hz to 150 Hz
- Notch filter: 50Hz, 60Hz for power interference
- Input dynamic range: ±5 mV
- Common mode/technique rejection: >100dB
- DC offset capability: 300 mV DC
- Input lead impedance: >20M ohm at DC
- Patient leakage current: <10 uA
- Classified as Class II - Type CF device as per IEC requirements
- Weight: <450 gms (including the battery)
- Dimensions: 225 x 165 x 40 (mm)
- Operating temperature: 0°C to 45°C
- Storage Temperature: –20°C to +65°C
- Humidity: 10% to 95%
- Pressure: 700 -1060 millibars
- Protected from patient defibrillation
- IEC 60601-1, IEC 60601-1-1, IEC 60601-1-2, IEC 60601-1-4 and IEC 601-2-25
- Data storage capability
- USB key can be used for data storage/backup.
- Data report in an image format can be exported to a PC by connecting the product to the PC directly.
- Direct printing using a compatible HP printer connected to the equipment.
- Printing using USB key with a standard printer connected to a PC.
- Thermal Printing through in-built 2inch thermal printer.
- Battery pack type: Lithium Ion
- Battery voltage 7.4 V DC
- Battery capacity: minimum 2500 mAh
- Typical battery operational: >7 hours
- Auto shutdown time: 7 minutes
- AC adapter input: 100-240V AC, 50/60Hz
- AC adapter output: 12V DC @ 2amps Max
- Power Consumption: <15W
- 10 lead ECG cable
- Product user manual
Note: specifications subject to change without notice.