(Not yet available for sale in the US) The DyAnsys FHM is a state-of-the-art fetal/maternal monitor, offering a powerful solution for intrapartum fetal monitoring requirements in clinics and hospitals, during labor and delivery and for antepartum monitoring of high-risk patients.
It also contains a built in ANSiscope Plus Vital measurements/monitoring system so that the monitor can be used for Patient and Fetal monitoring.
With a cutting-edge feature set, including advanced transducers, wireless maternal vital signs monitoring using a wrist monitor, high quality signal processing, and a touchscreeninterface (using an external monitor), the DyAnsys FHM sets new standards forperformance, flexibility, convenience, and ease of use.
The DyAnsys FHM lets you monitor and document:
- Up to two fetal heart rates externally using Ultrasound
- DECG including ECG waveform display and Fetal ANS using fetal scalp electrodesUterine activity externally, or intrauterine pressure internally
- Maternal vital signs parameters including ECG and maternal ANS (Autonomic nervoussystem) with waveform and numeric display.
- 12 lead maternal ECG with interpretation
- Maternal blood pressure, pulse oximetry, temperature and ANS